Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Boys will be boys!


At least that is what I am told. Experience is not in my favor in this situation.
Things have started taking on a different tone lately. I have seen such a huge improvement in Ethan's antics that I thought I might never again post crazy stories, and life would suddenly be calm. . . Choke. Cough. I will not bother to recall all the new tales from his corridor. Some might produce weird visitors like my friend, Angie, has had the privilege of meeting in the blog world. Ethan did pull a cute one today. He drew a sweet picture of me holding two flowers. (I am glad he told me it was me, or I might not have known.) He proceeded to flip the paper and draw this bean like thing with two dots and a wavy line under them. "What is this picture, Ethan?" "That is me, and I am sad because you won't take me to the park." "My dear boy, it is library day, and it is raining and cold!"
Seth has been supplying us with the tales of late. He attempted to cut his hair and removed a nice little snippet, didn't he? Can any of you explain how someone can get their shoes in the bathroom (The boys' tennis shoes are kept on either side of the hamper.), and one shoe ends up in the toilet?! He was at least apologetic, and thankfully the shoe was not drenched. And please do not ask why I flushed the toilet after I retrieved the shoe! :-) I am way too busy!
Recently, while trucking up and down the hall with loads of laundry, I heard an interesting conversation coming from the boys' room. I peeked in just in time to see Ethan face down on the bed. Seth was tying his hands behind his back with a menacing, "This is the end of the road for you, Mate!" :-) They had been watching a DVD where the Crocodile Hunter had caught some poachers. Those little imaginations!

  posted at 3:38 PM  
  6 comments



6 Comments:
At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better, I caught Connor doing the chicken dance while standing on the seat during the song service on Sunday and tonight Kent tried to stuff Thomas the Tank Engine into the DVD player.

 
At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I caught Jared brushing Diesel's fur with his toothbrush not too long ago. That toothbrush had a quick and painless death!

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Martha C said...

Oh my, Carrie. I like cats but not enough to use my toothbrush on them. I'm sure I'd pitch it too!

 
At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good grief.....am I ever thankful I was blessed with good kids
These blog entries scare me........

 
At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Anonymous, my kids are so innocent! Now if you're done laughing, Jared recently attempted to cut Aaron's hair, I haven't found a shoe in the toilet yet, however; Jared has placed an entire roll of toilet paper in the toilet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



queen of the castle

Name:
Martha C


To all my family and friends, this blog was commenced as a way to keep you informed during my frequent communication lapses. Enjoy reading of our life in this far, far away land called "the South."

My Complete Profile


folks of the castle
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from tmcastle98. Make your own badge here.

websearch from a castle

featured favorite
  • Nebraska Lady & Crew

  • latest tales
    Oops - again!
    Company, chaos, couches & creativity
    Please help!!!! Any ideas?
    "Killing time"
    I'm a busy gal.
    A 6 year old & a digital camera
    I am terrible!
    Sob, sniff. . .It finally happened!
    50th day of school~11/1/06
    Ethan. . .dear Ethan

    earlier tales
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    November 2010
    January 2011

    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Profile Photo by:
    Herring Photography

    Castle Photo by:
    *eclaire

    Meter by:




    ________________
    Add this to your site