After a week of not being on the Internet (and feeling like I was disconnected from mankind), I hopped on the blog trail to find that I had been "tagged" by the sweetest little gal in AZ. (I miss you, Sara M!) Stay on board; you'll discover some unbelievable things about me. Seriously unbelievable! :-)
10 years ago I was:
Helping the government develop the Dept. of Homeland Insecurity (Task force initiated to aid people in getting over insecurity complexes. Americans seem to have boatloads of them!)
Things on my today list:
- Give Martha Stewart a few tips on gardening.
- Phone conference with Tiger Woods. (I really could help his shot!)
Snacks I enjoy :
- Munching on napkins (No calories, gals!)
- Fat free water
- Sometimes I get in the mood to visit a salt lick.
If I were a billionaire:
I would definitely help needy people such as Bill Gates.
3 bad habits:
- Gargling with Drano.
- Cutting nose holes in my comforter so I can sleep under the covers without feeling like I am suffocating.
- Force feeding mothballs to the neighbor's cats.
Places I have lived:
- The Past
- Greenland's Icy Mountains
- My Imagination
Jobs I've had:
- Spiritual advisor to Billy Graham
- Assembling dishcloths that never stain
- Airport security job (I wanted to act like a policeman without the training.)
You only thought you knew me! :-)