Camden Manley! (Thought you might like to see this, Janice.)
4. Stayed with the Manleys until Tuesday evening. Had a wonderful time. Seth almost cried when we left. . .
5. Returned to Cincy where we stayed with -
6. Visited with family.
7. Joan took us to the aquarium where the boys would - live at the shark petting tank if they could.
They never tire of this activity.
We also fed the birds at the aquarium. I quickly left disgusted after a swooping bird left a trail on me! Ick!
8. More time with family.
Here is a shot of me holding "Earl, the dead cat." (Gene, what was it you said about thinking your own family is normal? :-)
9. Had the privilege of seeing many friends and fellow bloggers. I even got to hold Bryce Ayars.
10. Arrived home on the 11th. There was a big rainbow in SC. . . I think God is telling me to start liking this far, far away land. :-)