Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Christmas sale at the castle
Here we are in aisle #3 of the electronics department looking at a brand new iPod. . .
Do you have one of these on your list for yourself or anyone else this year?
Good! You have come to the right place!

I received this iPod as a bonus through a home based business and have no use for it. (We might have some interesting tales from the castle if I walked around with things plugged in my ears:-)
I finally decided to pull it off the shelf and see if I could find the poor, unused thing a better home. (Troy says I am being tacky doing this on my blog. "That is why there is eBay." "Oh, that is too much of a bother, and there is no commandment forbidding a garage sale from the castle." I really hope all of you do not think this is tacky!)
I have never used this iPod and the features on the back of the box state:
~Plays music two ways: sequential order from first song to last or random shuffle mode
~Holds over 120 songs at near CD quality (Capacity based on 4 minutes per song and 128-Kbps AAC encoding)
~Up to 12 hours of continuous playback with rechargeable lithium-ion battery
~Superportable at 0.78 ounce and just .33 inch thin
~Automatically syncs music from your Mac or PC
~Plays AAC, MP3, WAV, and Audible formats
~Includes Ipod shuffle, lanyard, earphones, and iTunes for Mac and Windows

At Walmart, this one is selling for $69. (At least I think it was the same type. I am not the most media savvy person you will meet.)
I will send this to your doorstep for $55 ~shipping and insurance included. (All proceeds from this sale will benefit the Greenville County Speeding Ticket Fund.)

~Be the first to email me, and this iPod is yours. (Well, after you agree to pay, of course! :-)

  posted at 2:48 PM  
  6 comments



6 Comments:
At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I think I know someone that is interested, but I can't ask them until tomorrow.

 
At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I think it was very smart of you to ask on your blog first. That way, you know all the people viewing are trustworthy. I don't think it's tacky at all and you can tell Troy I said so! ;)

 
At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not tacky at all. However, I'm not entirely sure I would know what to do with an iPod, and I spent that money on a Clinton County speeding ticket...

 
At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That iPod is mine!!!! Just because noone came thru for me I'm being punished! I have to check my favorite cousins blog to see updates of my family and what I'm I faced with? MY iPod listed for sale!!!! I must go cry now!

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Martha C said...

You are too funny, Les! :-) I will gladly give it to you for free ~ all you have to do is pay my $75 ticket! Hee. Hee.

 
At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, Ha! You can have the iPod, Les. The person that might have been interested wants a 2Gb, not a 128Kb. I now concede this race. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



queen of the castle

Name:
Martha C


To all my family and friends, this blog was commenced as a way to keep you informed during my frequent communication lapses. Enjoy reading of our life in this far, far away land called "the South."

My Complete Profile


folks of the castle
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from tmcastle98. Make your own badge here.

websearch from a castle

featured favorite
  • Nebraska Lady & Crew

  • latest tales
    New photos
    Pirates of America
    Boys will be boys!
    Oops - again!
    Company, chaos, couches & creativity
    Please help!!!! Any ideas?
    "Killing time"
    I'm a busy gal.
    A 6 year old & a digital camera
    I am terrible!

    earlier tales
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    November 2010
    January 2011

    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Profile Photo by:
    Herring Photography

    Castle Photo by:
    *eclaire

    Meter by:




    ________________
    Add this to your site