In case you're wondering. . .
1. This is the longest I have ever gone without posting.
2. I am alive.
3. I can barely breathe at times and have sneezed more than I'd like to count.
4. I am beginning to wonder if I was ever supposed to be on this side of the Mason-Dixon line.
5. While I am dragging about the house, boys will still be boys - even if they can't breathe very well! They did a little switching, and in our house we now -
spray on the shampoo and pump out the shower cleaner! :-)
6. Yesterday, I traipsed down to BJU to hear the Chorale in which Troy was singing. They are a masterful group of trained voices that do things I never knew was possible or ever thought I would hear in person. Ethan is too young to attend, but he was very happy to stay with -
his babysitter - "Kaffrin." (Katherine.) Just as at the dentist, I prayed and asked God to please keep the sneezes away until after the concert. I was about to panic at one point when the singers were surrounding the audience, and I was trapped in my pew! Thankfully, I made it - no sneezes! Even Seth noticed my lack of noise. The concert was awesome!!!!!! I was so miserable that I forgot to take pics of Troy and his pals.
7. I did a little listening of IHC. The first time I turned it on was during the patriotic rally right in the middle of - one of my best friends, Janelle Manley, as she was tearing up the national anthem! Is she incredible or what?! Now you know why she is one of my favorite vocalists to accompany!
Have a blessed Sunday!