2. Picking, cleaning, and freezing more gallons of strawberries! 3. Pressure washing the house and trimming (And I mean trimming because some of them look naked.) the bushes in the front and removing the ones in the back.
4. Most exciting activity was putting in a shed (with the wonderful help of Paul Churchill)! The boys were eager to work at times.
5. Mulching and planting flowers, and don't my "mulched" arms look so attractive?! Never mind the ingredients of mulch!
6. We started a stream of company with the Meltons.
7. Seth's friend, Josh, stayed with us for a few days.
8. "Uncle David" and Jamie were here for a night. (I kindly refrained from sharing the charming picture of a pajama clad David and the boys wrestling and tickling. :-)
9. My sister, Joanna, topped it all off with an almost two week stay. 10. School commenced on August 7, and we officially have a boy in Kindergarten and a boy in 3rd. I decided to make a cake for the occasion, and I think it actually turned out a bit better than some of my other creations. In fact, it has inspired me to want to take some classes.
P.S. Never mind the freshly painted room! Three walls need to be sanded, and I am very disheartened about the whole process. I still need to write a letter to that company, too.
Now to go savor the extra icing. . .yum!