Saturday, December 02, 2006
Meantime at the castle. . .
One of my projects ~ I am making a living room decoration out of this window. Any guesses as to what it will be?
Okay. . .Okay. . .I like to create different types of Christmas decor.
One of my sewing projects. My friend, Heather Christner, did the letters before I moved. I finally made time to finish the pillows.
Another sewing project ~ a hat/mitten holder. I am not particularly fond of the material colors, but it was what I had on hand.
I'm back!!! Thanks for all the comments; they were fun to read. I am still waiting for "Martha Stewart" to let me know who she really is. (You can go to my profile page and click on the "email" if you want to hold your identity from everyone else.)
Whew! I am wrapping up a busy week of practicing, painting, sewing, organizing and running around making Christmas memories. It was wonderful to wake up early this morning, pop some cinnamon bread in the oven and get up to date on all of your blogs. (Angie, we are a bit kindred with our speeding tickets and numerous trees! :-)
Back to projects. . .I am determined to finish painting the rest of this house, sew and hang curtains and finish decorating before the new year. I want to concentrate on other things in 2007.
Have a great weekend. I will see you in your blogs!

  posted at 9:56 AM  
  5 comments



5 Comments:
At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Picture frame?

 
At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I want to know is...can you box up some of your energy and overnight it my way??????!!!

 
At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's going to be one of those room divider screen thingies.

I love the idea of the bulbs in with the rocks. I should've thought of that (but you did it for me, for which I'm eternally grateful!)

 
At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Mirror, picture frame or coffee table top. If it was in the kitchen, my guess would be pot rack. I saw the bulbs and rocks and immediately thought of Carrie!

 
At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed, how do you do all that...cinnamon bread...blogging...sewing...I am ashamed of myself!! You're tree is lovely...your creativity, thriftiness, energy, organizational skills, and DESIRE to decorate all put me to shame...
I am very happy for you and your family...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



queen of the castle

Name:
Martha C


To all my family and friends, this blog was commenced as a way to keep you informed during my frequent communication lapses. Enjoy reading of our life in this far, far away land called "the South."

My Complete Profile


folks of the castle
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from tmcastle98. Make your own badge here.

websearch from a castle

featured favorite
  • Nebraska Lady & Crew

  • latest tales
    Sneak peek. . .
    Getting caught up . . .just in time to
    Thanksgiving Treat Recipe
    Have you hugged your. . .
    The gingerbread house
    It's beginning to look. . .
    Good bye, Fall. . .
    Thanksgiving ~ Part 2
    Pictures ~ Part 1
    Thanksgiving ~ Part 1

    earlier tales
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    November 2010
    January 2011

    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Profile Photo by:
    Herring Photography

    Castle Photo by:
    *eclaire

    Meter by:




    ________________
    Add this to your site