*HACKED BLOG ALERT*
Let's be abundantly clear; this is NOT a post about Martha's "Wife for Life" turning 32.
This IS, however, a post about Martha's husband's "Wife for Life" turning 32, which happens today, January 29, 2009.
So, in the spirit of the previous two posts, Martha's husband lovingly rolls out --
32 things I love about my "Wife for Life" (with bonus item #33 thrown in because I realized I had misnumbered the list I gave her):
1. She is a Godly, "Proverbs 31" woman
2. She is a hard worker, setting a good example for our boys
3. She keeps a clean, clutter-free house
4. She always makes sure her family has clean clothes to wear
5. She is not afraid to get out of her comfort zone to meet the needs/desires of her family
7. People enjoy talking to her and being around her
8. She has a heart for ministry & service to God and others
9. Her beautiful smile!
10. She has her priorities in order
11. She's a great piano player and makes it easy for people (mostly me) to sing well
13. She is a good cook -- makes delicious meals
14. She keeps the cars clean (yeah, really guys)
15. She has a great sense of style
16. She's a classy "dresser" (meaning she dresses classily, not that she's a classy-looking piece of bedroom furniture)
17. Being a first-class wife and mother IS her calling AND career -- she believes that the "sound doctrine" Paul gives in Titus 2:4, 5 is truly that and not just a quaint, archaic suggestion! (Stepping down off of soapbox now)
18. Pretty woman!
19. Homeschooling is part of her "calling" and "career" -- and she takes it dead seriously
20. She's incredibly intelligent (why she married me, of course!) :-)
21. Her relationship with God is the most important thing in her life
22. Her relationship with her family springs from and is directly related to #21 (did I mention she has her priorities in order?)
24. She bends over backwards to keep me happy
25. She is not afraid to speak out against wrong and injustice
26. She is compassionate
27. She is more objective than many people -- a very important quality to me
29. She's both rocksolid and flexible as Gumby -- depending on what the situation needs
30. She is very creative
31. She is disciplined without being obsessed
33. (Bonus item) She epitomizes everything a good, Godly wife and mother should be -- and I love her for it!
Happy 32nd birthday to the most wonderful woman in the world. I love you, Martha!
From "Your Wonderful Hub"