There's another birthday boy in our house this morning, and he was very excited
to be greeted with French toast, a new Betta, and a half of a cup of coffee
. With the way he would love to guzzle that stuff, you'd think he was Angie's son!
I could list many reasons why Seth is great, but I will settle with the number of his age:
1. He is very protective of his brothers and tries to make sure no harm comes to them.
2. Seth is a smart boy, so you can have a nice conversation with him.
3. Smart money moves = Seth. He is careful to save and weigh the options of how to spend what he has.
4. He has a tender heart. Whether it is in the area of compassion to others or in relation to God, it is refreshing to see.
5. He is willing to try all sorts of food. (Ethan and I are picky, so it's nice to have a kid who is not! :-)
6. He is cautious and does not give me mild heart attacks as someone else does. I never have to worry about Seth trying to do something crazy that will endanger his life and those around him.
7. Seth is very responsible.
8. Board games are a favorite of his, and it's so fun now that he is getting old enough to play many of them.
9. The boy loves to share and will always save a little part of his favorite things to give to others - mainly his Dad.
(Photo taken by Brenda Herring.)
Happy birthday, Seth. We love you!